We are very excited to now offer a wine country shuttle option to our Santa Ynez Valley tour experiences, and we want to help you book the tour best fit for your group. Both our classic wine tour and wine shuttle provide shuttle pick up from your hotel or private accommodation in Santa Barbara or Santa Ynez, administrated by a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
We take care of all winery reservations, and both tours follow the same itinerary:
- pick up and drop off
- 3 winery visits
- mid-day lunch stop
The difference between them is that during the Wine Van tour, lunch and tasting fees are included in your tour price. On the Wine Shuttle tour, you would pay tasting fees directly to the wineries at each stop. You would also have the flexibility to arrange your own lunch – either by ordering food from a winery or by choosing a restaurant in the town of Los Olivos, depending on the flow of the day.
Pros and Cons to Santa Ynez Valley Wine Tour:
- All wine tasting fees are taken care of for you
- Delicious catered lunch and cold beverages are included
- Private tours are available
- Costs $139 per person
Pros and Cons to Wine Country Shuttle:
- Only costs $99!
- Private tours available
- Wine tasting costs range from $15 to $25 per person at each stop (However most tasting rooms will waive this fee if you purchase wine).
- Lunch options and pricing differ at each winery. If your tour will be in Los Olivos during mid-day, there are lots of restaurants to choose from for lunch. Your guide can make recommendations!
As of September 2020, the Wine Van is only available Monday through Friday. This is a courtesy to the wineries, who are very busy on weekends. The Shuttle tour is available every day of the week.